Job Title: Business Development Manager
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 plus bonus payments
If you are an experienced Business Development Manager then Reach Recruitment would love to put you forward to our client, a key player in the supply of engineering parts.
The role purpose is to increase the sales and profitability of the company, by introducing new customers and developing new business, through the promotion of products and services, within the Blackburn area.
You’ll be a positive and proactive individual, with a passion for sales and targeting prospective clients. You can generate new business and manage business relationships. Sales meetings are your strength, and you’ll have experience of sourcing leads. You’ll be a confident communicator that can participate and exploit sales promotions to the full, and provide a genuine, first-class service.
- Identify potential new customers
- Manage Key Accounts within a territorial area
- Develop sales and profitability by targeting prospective customers and generating new business
- Generate sales among client accounts, including upselling and cross-selling
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with clients
- Ensure clients receive requested products and services in a timely fashion
- Communicate client needs and demands to relevant department
- Manage projects within client relationships, working to carry out client goals whilst meeting company goals
- Identify opportunities to grow business with existing clients
- Use CRM to keep records of client transactions
- Regular meetings to discuss area, and what resource is needed to achieve goals
- Ensure clients are kept up to date with our range of products and services
- Salary will be £35K - £40K DOE plus bonus
- Company car
- Mobile phone
- 25 days holiday, plus 8 statutory Bank Holidays
- Company Pension
- Company Sick Pay Scheme
- Death In Service benefit
- Work life balance (38.25 hours per week)
- Free on-site parking
- Healthcare plan
- Personal Accident Insurance
To apply or find out more about the position please call Liz at Reach Recruitment Hull, alternatively, please apply directly to this position and we will get back in touch for a confidential chat.
Reach Recruitment recruit for Temporary, Temp-to-Perm, and Permanent opportunities working across Manufacturing & Industrial, Business Support, Engineering & Technical, Sales & Marketing sectors throughout the region.
Reach Recruitment offer a professional and personal take on recruitment. Our dedicated and experienced consultants work in partnership with candidates & clients to ensure the best possible productivity.
If this role is not suitable for you, we would be happy to have an informal discussion regarding any future opportunities.
While we will endeavour to respond to every applicant personally, on occasion this is not always possible, therefore, if you have not heard back from us within 14 days of applying, you have been unsuccessful.