Customer Service Manager
£35,000 - £42,000 Per Annum + Benefits + Hybrid Working
Reach Recruitment are working in partnership with a leading specialist manufacturing company to recruit a driven Customer Service Manager who is a clear leader with solid abilities to manage their medium sized team of Customer Service Advisors. This role is a key opportunity for you to join the business and work to develop the current team members whilst ensuring profitability and the smooth running of the logistics and delivery elements of the business.
Key responsibilities of the Customer Service Manager:
- Encourage, motivate and develop team members, maximising capabilities and managing development and learning styles.
- Assume overall responsibility for maintaining high level standards of service within the business and department.
- Working closely with the with the technical sales team, utilise the information provided to deliver desired results and accurate quotations.
- Maintain an up-to-date skills matrix within the department ensuring honest and accurate technical information is given, and only by suitably trained team members.
- Develop and implement training programmes to up-skill team members on both products & technical knowledge, including periodic assessments to ensuring continued learning and development.
- Project management of client project orders.
- Develop personal and team technical and product knowledge through training.
- Measure and improve customer service quality through call monitoring, order checking, critique, training, coaching and mentoring.
- Maintain the CRM database, ensuring all updates are entered and team members remain engaged and working in-line with initiatives.
- Ensure that all service failures (self and team) reach an appropriate and successful conclusion through investigation and quality management procedures.
- Monitor the overall customer experience across all business areas and engage with management to identify and deliver and execute improvements
- Preparation of reports on team performance and agreed KPIs utilising reporting systems.
- Actively promote the company values and respect whilst managing with true leadership skills and by example.
- Supported by HR and the Senior Leadership Team throughout the recruitment and disciplinary process.
- Develop and promote continuous improvement within the business and department working closely with other internal teams.
- Other Customer Service Management duties as and when required.
Key knowledge, skills & experience for the Customer Service Knowledge:
- Previous experience working within a customer focused environment ideally within logistics, delivery and order cycle management.
- Clear, professional, confident telephone manner with excellent communication skills.
- Ability to delegate and lead by example whilst ensuring the Team remain driven, motivated and bought into the company and its values.
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel, Outlook and generic sales order processing systems, Factory Master system knowledge is advantageous but not essential.
- Focused, flexible and demonstrating a methodical mind-set with a professional approach to work and management.
- Proven abilities to work in a busy and fast paced environment managing different personalities and skill levels.
- Proven relationship building and customer service skills across all levels.
- Ability to solve complex customer queries through investigative and thorough process management.
- Work with suppliers throughout SLA management.
- Develop personally to become a key member within the Senior Leadership Team.
- Previous proven background of team management.
Working Hours Monday – Friday 08:00 – 17:00.
Free local off street parking
Hybrid working 1-2 days per week (following completion of your probationary period)
If you have what it takes to be successful in this Customer Service Manager role and become an integral part of the Senior Leadership Team – contact me for details or CLICK APPLY now.