Digital Marketing Consultant - £25,000 - £27,000
We’re looking for a Digital Marketing Consultant to join my clients dynamic team, working in a fast-paced environment at one of East Yorkshire's leading full-service marketing agencies.
Working in the Digital team, the Digital Marketing Consultant will be responsible for delivering exceptional digital marketing solutions and customer service to my clients portfolio of clients.
Don’t have all the experience? Don’t worry – they provide training and development.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Implement the strategy and delivery of digital marketing campaigns spanning SEO, PPC, Social Media, Content, Email and Web
- Through effective communication, you will confidently deal with clients and attend relevant meetings to develop an understanding of their requirements
- Carry out technical audits of client websites, make recommendations and implement actions to improve performance
- Conduct keyword research for clients to make recommendations for website structure, SEO and PPC
- Make content recommendations following keyword research and competitor analysis to improve organic performance
- Optimise client’s backlink profiles including link acquisition and maintenance of a healthy backlink profile
- Support website development team in the effective launch/migration of website rebuilds
- Build and manage social media advertising campaigns, suggesting audiences, managing budgets, creating adverts and implementing retargeting and tracking
- Carry out daily management of Google AdWords accounts – monitoring and optimising campaigns including Search, Display and Video
- Analyse, evaluate and produce detailed reports on the performance of digital marketing activity and make recommendations for ongoing improvements.
- Excellent communication skills
- Keen eye for detail and consistency
- Organised, able to prioritise and work well under pressure
Knowledge & experience
- Ideally 2-3 years digital marketing experience
- Experience of using digital marketing software such as SEMRush, Screaming Frog, Google Search Console and Google Analytics
- Knowledge of Google Analytic, Google Tag Manager and Google Search Console
- Knowledge of social media (desirable)
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel (desirable)
- Understanding of website content management systems (desirable)
Intrigued? Apply for this Digital Marketing Consultant position:
Are you feeling inspired by this role? We would be thrilled to discuss this opportunity further with you!
We can't wait to hear from you!
To apply or find out more about the position please call Liz at Reach Recruitment Hull, alternatively, please apply directly to this position and we will get back in touch for a confidential chat.
Reach Recruitment recruit for Temporary, Temp-to-Perm, and Permanent opportunities working across Manufacturing & Industrial, Business Support, Engineering & Technical, Sales & Marketing sectors throughout the region.
Reach Recruitment offer a professional and personal take on recruitment. Our dedicated and experienced consultants work in partnership with candidates & clients to ensure the best possible productivity. If this role is not suitable for you, we would be happy to have an informal discussion regarding any future opportunities.
While we will endeavour to respond to every applicant personally, on occasion this is not always possible, therefore, if you have not heard back from us within 14 days of applying, you have been unsuccessful.