If you are an experienced Health and Safety professional then Reach Recruitment would love to put you forward to our Hull based client, a key player in the heavy Industrial sector.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fantastic team, and we are looking for someone with experience in a focussed health and safety position for the position of Health and Safety Officer.
Whilst maintaining the sites compliance you will work with the site management to set targets of risk management and accident reduction and drive a proactive safety culture through effective communications and continuous improvement.
- To support the site in complying with Health & Safety legislation.
- Collaborate with the team to provide guidance on all Health & Safety related matters and give information, advice and coaching on relevant legislation and internal HSE systems
- Indicate the necessary measures required for continued legal compliance and continuous improvement.
- Proactively support the processes on site and be an active participant in the daily and weekly process.
- Support operational leaders to conduct effective investigations and develop sustainable plans to prevent reoccurrence.
- Participate in change management projects to ensure safety is considered at all times and projects are safely executed.
- Nebosh General Certificate holder
- Health and Safety legislation knowledge is a fundamental
- Motivated and challenge driven
- Strong communicator
- Manufacturing environment experience desirable
- Salary up to £35,000
- Annual Bonus of up to 9%
- 33 Days' Holiday including Bank Holidays
- ShareSave Scheme
- Lifeworks Package - High Street Vouchers, Cashback Schemes
- Full Training and Development
To apply or find out more about the position please call Liz at Reach Recruitment Hull, alternatively, please apply directly to this position and we will get back in touch for a confidential chat.
Reach Recruitment recruit for Temporary, Temp-to-Perm, and Permanent opportunities working across Manufacturing & Industrial, Business Support, Engineering & Technical, Sales & Marketing sectors throughout the region.
Reach Recruitment offer a professional and personal take on recruitment. Our dedicated and experienced consultants work in partnership with candidates & clients to ensure the best possible productivity.
If this role is not suitable for you, we would be happy to have an informal discussion regarding any future opportunities.
While we will endeavour to respond to every applicant personally, on occasion this is not always possible, therefore, if you have not heard back from us within 14 days of applying, you have been unsuccessful.