Reach Recruitment Hull is excited to collaborate with a global organisation in their quest to hire an experienced Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer - Electrical Bias. This role is centred around executing electrical and mechanical tasks within a manufacturing setting at a processing plant.
Salary: £40,531.41 (Inclusive of shift allowance)
Work Schedule: 4-on-4-off shift pattern (Day and Night shifts) with 12-hour shifts.
- Collaborate with the Engineering Supervisor to efficiently complete assigned duties
- Maintain accurate records of maintenance data input/output
- Assess equipment performance and propose enhancements
- Adhere to safety protocols and company equipment operation policies
- Promptly report unsafe operations to the Line Supervisor
- Maintain a clean, safe, and organised workspace
- Previous experience in electrical maintenance, preferably within heavy industry or manufacturing
- Familiarity with inverters, drives, PLCs, motors, and control systems, along with fault-finding skills
- Ability to read and interpret circuit diagrams
- Proficiency with wiring and electrical equipment typically found in office environments
- Experience with H&S systems and lock-off/tag-off procedures
- Willingness to assist with non-core skill tasks
- Effective team player with the ability to work independently
- Strong communication skills
- Competence in operating electrical and mechanical equipment safely
- Commitment to following safe work procedures to ensure personal and colleagues' safety
- Physically fit and active
- Flexibility to work various shift patterns
- Minimum City & Guilds with 17th Edition
- High Voltage (HV) experience and qualifications preferred
- Immediate starts upon successful completion of the interview process
- Pension scheme
- Onsite parking
- 25 days hols plus bank holidays
- Death in Service Benefit
To apply or find out more about the position of ‘Maintenance Engineer’, please call Liz at Reach Recruitment – Hull or apply and we’ll get back to you!
We can't wait to hear from you!
Reach Recruitment recruit for Temporary, Temp-to-Perm, and Permanent opportunities working across Manufacturing & Industrial, Engineering & Technical, Sales & Marketing sectors throughout the region.
Reach Recruitment offer a professional and personal take on recruitment. Our dedicated and experienced consultants work in partnership with candidates & clients to ensure the best possible productivity.
If this role is not suitable for you, we would be happy to have an informal discussion regarding any future opportunities.
While we will endeavour to respond to every applicant personally, on occasion this is not always possible, therefore, if you have not heard back from us within 14 days of applying, you have been unsuccessful.