If you are an experienced Mechanical Design Engineer then Reach Recruitment would love to put you forward to our Hull based client, a key player in the renewables industry.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing Engineering team, with the company offering great packages, growth and learning opportunities.
Are you looking for a dynamic and high-paced working environment, with a strong team spirit? Then this could be the role for you!
- As an experienced Mechanical Design Engineer, you will be responsible for the design of products/components using Autodesk software
- Producing design calculations by hand and software, materials selections, drawings, Bill of Materials, and equipment specifications in line with the relevant codes and standards
- Produce experiments/test outline to help develop new products.
- Support and integrate with rest of the team as required to support the development plan
- Integrate with suppliers to source materials that meet design, cost, and timescale requirements.
- Full responsibility for design integrity.
- HNC/HND or Degree qualified or equivalent in Mechanical Engineering or another relevant subject.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in engineering.
- Experience of product development is desirable.
- Experience of working in a testing environment
- Significant previous experience of working as a Mechanical Design Engineer working on the design of products/components with high temperature materials.
- Good fabrication and precision machining background
- Previous experience of using Autodesk products
- Familiar with FEA and thermal analysis.
- £45,000 - £50,000
- 28 day paid holiday allowance (plus bank holidays)
- Group share scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Eye care vouchers
- Free lunch on site
To apply or find out more about the position please call Liz at Reach Recruitment Hull, alternatively, please apply directly to this position and we will get back in touch for a confidential chat.
Reach Recruitment recruit for Temporary, Temp-to-Perm, and Permanent opportunities working across Manufacturing & Industrial, Business Support, Engineering & Technical, Sales & Marketing sectors throughout the region.
Reach Recruitment offer a professional and personal take on recruitment. Our dedicated and experienced consultants work in partnership with candidates & clients to ensure the best possible productivity.
If this role is not suitable for you, we would be happy to have an informal discussion regarding any future opportunities.
While we will endeavour to respond to every applicant personally, on occasion this is not always possible, therefore, if you have not heard back from us within 14 days of applying, you have been unsuccessful.