Reach Recruitment are proud to announce that we are currently recruiting Process Controller for our established Food Manufacturing client based in the HU7 - Hull area.
Role involves candidate working closely with Line Leader, checking quality, completing relevant paperwork, overseeing line labelling machinery.
Perfect candidate for this role must have:
- Previous experience of FMCG manufacturing (preferablyfood related)
- Excellent level of attendance and timekeeping
- Has knowledge of systems, processes and procedures
- Willing to meet the needs of the business in terms of working hours and alterations to the role/duties
- KPI awareness
- Available immediately
- Flexible towards working hours/shift patterns
Key Responsibilities :
- Inputting required information into labelling machine
- Checking gas mix level on the line
- Clean all print heads and rollers
- Test print labels
- Verify labels are at an acceptable standard
- Check label information is printed correct
- Selecting the required program
- Checking label path is correct
- Work as part of a team to encourage maximum productivity
4on / 4off - 6am to 6pm
£12.23 per hour
To apply by following the directions on the website, alternatively for more information please call Reach Recruitment on 01482 235100. Reach Recruitment recruit for Temporary, Temp-to-Perm and Permanent opportunities working Industrial, Manufacturing, Engineering, Construction, Production and Modular sectors throughout the region. If this role is not suitable for you, we would be happy to have an informal discussion regarding any future opportunities.
While we will endeavour to respond to every applicant personally, on occasion this is not always possible, therefore, if you have not heard back from us within 14 days of applying, you have been unsuccessful.