Reach Recruitment are proud to announce that we are currently recruiting experienced food production QA Technician for our established client within food manufacturing, based in the HU7 - Hull area.
The role involves checking all aspects of food safety, quality and legality for the products are always adhered to. Ideal candidate for role will have QA or production Team leader experience within food manufacturing industry.
The main duties of QA Technician include:
- Audit and monitor all stages of the manufacturing process.
- Audit and ensure good manufacturing practice across the site.
- Monitor the quality of products.
- Accurately complete paperwork and record relevant information.
- Ensure the hygiene and housekeeping within the area exceeds the daily audit target.
- Educate production colleagues on good manufacturing practice.
- Ensure all start-up checks are completed.
Candidate requirements are:
- An understanding of quality assurance and technical standards
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to converse with a diverse workforce.
- Strong attention to detail
- Be organised and efficient.
- Be able to work on your own and as part of a team.
4 on / 4 off 12 hrs – 6.00am until 18.00pm
£12.75 per hour
What’s in it for you?
- Training and carer development
- Friendly work environment
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Employee discount
- On-site parking
- Temp to Perm job opportunity.
To apply by following the directions on the website, alternatively for more information please call Reach Recruitment on 01482 235100. Reach Recruitment recruit for Temporary, Temp-to-Perm and Permanent opportunities working Industrial, Manufacturing, Engineering, Construction, Production and Modular sectors throughout the region. If this role is not suitable for you, we would be happy to have an informal discussion regarding any future opportunities.
While we will endeavour to respond to every applicant personally, on occasion this is not always possible, therefore, if you have not heard back from us within 14 days of applying, you have been unsuccessful.