Reach Recruitment are currently recruiting an experienced Forklift Driver, operating Reach and Counterbalance trucks to work in their cold stores department on Nights
Reach Recruitment are proud to announce that we are currently recruiting experienced FLT Reach and Counterbalance driver for our client based in Sutton Fields area who specialise in Food manufacturing.
Bit about the role:
To perform daily duties as part of the Intake department whilst working in accordance with Health and Safety regulations, food safety legislation and quality standards specified by our customers. These duties will be varied from picking, palletisation, loading as well as general housekeeping duties these may vary at times due to volumes and a requirement to work across departments may be needed
- Group and site induction (delivered by Reach Recruitment)
- Food safety Level 2 (delivered by Reach Recruitment)
- H&S Awareness Level 2 (preferred)
- Reach FLT Licences (required)
- Ped Pallet Licence (preferred)
- Maths & English GCSE A*-C or Equivalent
Experience / Knowledge:
- Understanding of relevant risk assessments and trained as competent to safe working procedures.
- Understanding and application of hazard identification and near miss reporting
- Experience in Warehousing or Picking
- Good levels of written and spoken English
- Positive attitude
- Team Player
- Organised approach
- Ability to prioritise
- 100% accuracy of picking orders
- Able to establish good working relationships with colleagues
- Work within agreed food, hygiene and safety standards
To be successful candidates must be experienced, highly motivated, quality conscious, hardworking with good time and attendance.
Working Hours: 4 on / 4 off – 12 h per shift
6pm to 6am
£13.61 per hour overtimes paid time and a half after 48 hours.
To apply by following the directions on the website, alternatively for more information please call Reach Recruitment on 01482 235100, ask for Vesta.
Reach Recruitment recruit for Temporary, Temp-to-Perm and Permanent opportunities working across Manufacturing & Industrial, Engineering & Technical, Sales & Marketing sectors throughout the region.
If this role is not suitable for you, we would be happy to have an informal discussion regarding any future opportunities.
While we will endeavour to respond to every applicant personally, on occasion this is not always possible, therefore, if you have not heard back from us within 14 days of applying, you have been unsuccessful.