Job Title: Sales Advisor
Salary: £22,000 - £25,000
If you are an experienced in sales and administration then Reach Recruitment would love to put you forward to our client, a key player in the supply of engineering parts.
Working as part of the sales team you will co-ordinate and administer sales activity within in line with the companies objectives and strategies. You will also support customers and field sales staff in regard of their daily interaction with the company, and ensure the daily smooth flow of paperwork in respect of live and closed orders, including a free flow of information to all departments.
You’ll be a positive and proactive individual, with excellent planning and organisational skillsets. You’ll be a confident and professional communicator that can build relationships with customers, delivering an excellent service.
- To be aware of branch performance targets and strategy and to help achieve these
- Ensure all orders are administered professionally, efficiently and to the customer’s specific requirements.
- Develop business relationships with customers as part of the company’s strategy of consolidation and growth.
- Identify and exploit additional sales opportunities through adding value to orders and promoting new products or services.
- Undertake customer’s tele-contacting campaigns as required.
- Liaise with field sales in order to provide a team approach to customer service.
- Salary will be £23k - £25K DOE
- 25 days holiday, plus 8 statutory Bank Holidays
- Company Pension
- Company Sick Pay Scheme
- Death In Service benefit
- Work life balance (38.25 hours per week)
- Free on-site parking
- Healthcare plan
- Personal Accident Insurance
To apply or find out more about the position please call Liz at Reach Recruitment Hull, alternatively, please apply directly to this position and we will get back in touch for a confidential chat.
Reach Recruitment recruit for Temporary, Temp-to-Perm, and Permanent opportunities working across Manufacturing & Industrial, Business Support, Engineering & Technical, Sales & Marketing sectors throughout the region.
Reach Recruitment offer a professional and personal take on recruitment. Our dedicated and experienced consultants work in partnership with candidates & clients to ensure the best possible productivity.
If this role is not suitable for you, we would be happy to have an informal discussion regarding any future opportunities.
While we will endeavour to respond to every applicant personally, on occasion this is not always possible, therefore, if you have not heard back from us within 14 days of applying, you have been unsuccessful.