Reach Resourcing are looking to recruit experienced Stores Operative
Reach Resourcing are proud to announce that we are currently recruiting for out client based in the HU7 area of Hull.
To be successful candidates must be experienced, highly motivated, quality conscious, hardworking and reliable.
The ideal Candidates will have:
- Previous experience working with in a stores or warehousing environment.
- Ideally have a valid Counterbalance Licence and Reach Licence
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to read picking sheets and work to tight deadlines
- Good attitude to work.
- Good numerical & written abilities.
- Good understanding of Manual handling with the ability to lift heavy objects.
- Willing to undertake additional when required.
- Monday to Friday 6am until 3.00pm
(Please note these may vary to suit business demands)
To apply by following the directions on the website, alternatively for more information please call Reach Resourcing on 01482 235100 and select option 1 to speak to Laura or Annie
Reach Resourcing recruit for Temporary, Temp-to-Perm and Permanent opportunities working Industrial, Manufacturing, Engineering, Construction, Production and Modular sectors throughout the region. If this role is not suitable for you, we would be happy to have an informal discussion regarding any future opportunities.
While we will endeavour to respond to every applicant personally, on occasion this is not always possible, therefore, if you have not heard back from us within 14 days of applying, you have been unsuccessful.