Video Marketing Executive
South Cave / Brough
£22,000 - £30,000 DOE
DO YOU have a serious passion for creating, crafting, and editing video and content?
DO YOU want to work where you can create multiple professional videos every month whilst pushing your creative limits?
WELL LOOK NO FURTHER!
Reach Recruitment are working in partnership with a well-established manufacturing and distribution company with a global client base to recruit a Video and Creative Content Marketing Executive. Your role will be based within their office near South Cave / Brough, Hull where you’ll work amongst the established Marketing and Sales teams.
As the videographer, your role will entail producing video content for that aligns with the brand, values, and goals of the business. As the visual storyteller for the business, you’ll be responsible for pre-production, shooting footage and editing, managing creative assets, analysing, and reporting, and maintaining the video equipment. As the voice for the video in our company, you will be the trusted resource for implementing and maintaining a culture of video.
You will accomplish the bulk of the technical tasks related to production and post-production. These duties may include the transport, setup, and operation of equipment; and assisting with lighting & studio preparation.
Working closely with the Marketing Manager, Content Manager and Sales Team you’ll be responsible for the execution of projects from concept through completion.
Your Duties & Responsibilities as the Video Marketing Executive:
- Determining what camera equipment is necessary and obtain equipment if needed.
- Transporting, setting up, and operating various production equipment including cameras, audio and video recorders, lighting equipment, props, and microphones for location and studio production.
- Operating and maintaining proper levels and calibration of cameras, audio and video recorders, and other production equipment.
- Collecting b-roll footage, as well as interviewing appropriate staff and/or clients.
- Assisting in the social sharing of the video content.
- Working closely with the sales teams & other departments to determine the topics of the videos and how to prioritise what to produce.
- Working closely with the sales team to refine, setup, and optimise their 1:1 and 1:many videos.
- The ability to maintain consistent project management and manage the process that will allow you to create 1-2 videos a week consistently.
- Working with internal colleagues as on camera talent as the subject of your video content.
- Creating, uploading, optimising, and reporting on content for the business YouTube channel.
- Owning all aspects of production including, but not limited to:
- Pre-production scripting and collaboration
- Production set up, execution and striking.
- Postproduction editing and publication.
- Reporting on assessing effectiveness of video content.
- Assisting in maintaining the video hosting platform(s) and understanding best practices
- Coaching and educating colleagues on the latest video technologies, how to use it, and owning the implementation of it within the business.
- Collecting and creating ‘Shorts’ for the use on multiple social media channels.
Technical Qualifications & Experience:
- Proficient with Video Editing Software (Adobe Premiere or Final Cut Pro).
- Experience with Adobe After Effects or Motion are preferred but not essential.
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop are desirable but not essential.
- Proficient at storyboarding, scripting, and concepting.
- Understand basic and advanced composition techniques.
- Understand the fundamentals of branding and brand awareness.
- Extensive attention to detail with the ability to identify quality issues in audio and video.
- Interview skills and getting the most out of on-camera talent.
- Attention to detail, quick thinking, and a demonstrated proficiency in shooting video material.
- Proven experience in working with a team, with a mindset and goal in developing the best video content.
- Ability to learn new skills and determine on-going learning opportunities for film techniques.
- Open minded about video production, with the ability to make our company’s video strategy a reality.
- Owns the production process and does what it takes to make great content.
- Self-starting and treats the brand as your own.
- Deals well with constructive criticism and able to collect feedback easily.
- Great communication skills and able to interview people and make them feel comfortable and at ease.
- Energetic, engaging and able to excite people to be on camera.
- Looks at the content from the eye of the viewer to create the best experience.
- Lifelong learner and able to identify new learning opportunities.
YOU MUST BE:
- Enthusiastic, engaging, determined to learn and develop.
- Demonstrate the ability to use various technologies and be IT savvy.
- A key team player also able to work alone unsupervised.
- Passionate, proactive and demonstrate an entrepreneurial spirit, and therefore treat the position as if it was your own company.
Essential is a full UK Driving Licence and your own transport (mileage is paid) as you will be required to go off site for video shoots.
This role would be suitable for someone who is a recent Graduate with minimal experience, who also demonstrates the right attitude and desire to learn, grow and develop. My client will also consider experienced individuals who can bring something new and add value to the business through their video and creative skills.