Reach Recruitment are currently recruiting an experienced warehouse operative, operating Reach and Counterbalance trucks.
Reach Recruitment are proud to announce that we are recruiting an experienced warehouse operative, operating Reach and Counterbalance trucks for our client based in Hull City centre area who specialise in manufacturing.
Bit about the role:
To perform daily duties as part of the warehouse department whilst working in accordance with Health and Safety regulations and quality standards specified by our clients customers. These duties will be varied from picking, palletisation, loading as well as general housekeeping duties these may vary at times due to volumes and a requirement to work across departments may be needed
- Reach FLT Licences (required)
- Counterbalance FLT Licences (required)
Experience / Knowledge:
- Understanding of relevant risk assessments and trained as competent to safe working procedures.
- Understanding and application of hazard identification and near miss reporting
- Experience in Warehousing or Picking
- Good levels of written and spoken English
- Positive attitude
- Team Player
- Organised approach
- Ability to prioritise
- 100% accuracy of picking orders
- Able to establish good working relationships with colleagues
To be successful candidates must be experienced, highly motivated, quality conscious, hardworking with good time and attendance.
Monday to Thursday 7am until 5pm
To apply by following the directions on the website, alternatively for more information please call Reach Recruitment on 01482 235100.
Reach Recruitment recruit for Temporary, Temp-to-Perm and Permanent opportunities working across Manufacturing & Industrial, Engineering & Technical, Sales & Marketing sectors throughout the region.
If this role is not suitable for you, we would be happy to have an informal discussion regarding any future opportunities.
While we will endeavour to respond to every applicant personally, on occasion this is not always possible, therefore, if you have not heard back from us within 14 days of applying, you have been unsuccessful.